Wednesday, 11 May 2011

june 2011 calendar

june 2011 calendar. 2011 calendar june
  • 2011 calendar june



  • Built
    Apr 2, 07:37 PM
    I'll "believe" when they fix the currently unresolved and widespread quality control issues...light bleed on virtually every unit and blemishes, dents and scratches on units straight out of the box.

    Fix those issues, Apple, and then I will "believe" enough to get an iPad 2.





    june 2011 calendar. Print this PDF 2011 calendar
  • Print this PDF 2011 calendar



  • Benjy91
    Mar 27, 01:30 PM
    I don't think touchscreen games/consoles could ever completely replace traditional ones. A separate market, yeah, sure. But button-and-joystick consoles won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

    Also, every time LTD posts I have a hard time discerning if he's trolling or not.

    I have often wondered this, but I think it's too much dedication for a troll, but having looked at how he behaves, calling Steve Balmer "Monkey Boy", referring to Microsoft as "Micro$oft" or "Microsuck, he calls Windows "Windoze" or "Winblows" like a small child.

    He immediately bows down and worships any decision Apple makes. He also thinks that Apple should be above the law because of "Their supreme awesomeness"

    From this behaviour I've determined that he has to be about 14 years old.





    june 2011 calendar. June 2011 Calendar 500x386
  • June 2011 Calendar 500x386



  • Peterkro
    Mar 23, 01:53 PM
    Anti-Daffy sites attacked including:
    http://feb17.info/

    Back up now.:mad:





    june 2011 calendar. Print this PDF June 2011
  • Print this PDF June 2011



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 19, 05:32 PM
    That's why the US shouldn't have invaded Iraq.



    I don't think so. Gaddafi willingly traded Libya's oil, currently no oil at all is traded, and I don't think the rebels (unorganized as they are) will do a good job at it anytime soon. The nations now supporting the air strikes against Gaddafi would have been better off quietly sending him weapons to mute the rebels if they wanted oil.

    Even if it didn't directly affect the oil trade, I wouldn't be surprised if yet another US base or two somehow gets negotiated into the aftermath. That's also "securing the oil". If we one day figure out how to do fusion, and make electric cars work or something, we wouldn't give a crap about which leader kills eachother there.





    june 2011 calendar. june 2011 calendar. june 2011
  • june 2011 calendar. june 2011



  • vartanarsen
    Apr 26, 01:22 PM
    how hilarious would it be if we saw those Martin Glick lawyers in the courtroom all using iPhones LOL!





    june 2011 calendar. Keep Up With Us
  • Keep Up With Us



  • kiljoy616
    Jun 22, 04:34 PM
    Has anyone else here used touchscreen computers? They're a pain! Verging on useless. When I had one I thought it was fun for a few minutes, then I went back to keyboard and mouse.

    I hope this isn't the start of OSX being replaced by iOS. I like my compatibility and "free" OS (not being limited to a store, being able to do things without voiding the warranty, etc).

    desktop are a pain with this, but laptops can have some functional reasons, could mean widgets on OSX will be going away and ipad iphone apps will come into play. I can only dream :(





    june 2011 calendar. printable june 2011 calendar.
  • printable june 2011 calendar.



  • kevmbpro
    Jul 18, 02:35 PM
    Bring on the PORN!!!
    bwahahahahaa!!!

    :p





    june 2011 calendar. june 2011 calendar printable.
  • june 2011 calendar printable.



  • Ingot
    Apr 19, 11:16 AM
    What is this world coming to when quotes are coming from Brian Tong???

    Last month, CNET's Brian Tong claimed (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/22/potential-imac-update-to-sandy-bridge-and-thunderbolt-in-4-6-weeks/) to have received information from a source indicating that updated iMacs should debut by the end of April or the first week in May, a window of time that is just now set to open.





    june 2011 calendar. Print - Music Theme June 2011
  • Print - Music Theme June 2011



  • Macky-Mac
    Mar 19, 04:59 PM
    ....What's so "unsucessful" about the "War on Terror" in Afghanistan?....

    it's still going on with no end in sight and at great expense to the tax payer....that's what you consider a success?

    You said;





    june 2011 calendar. June 2011 Calendar with
  • June 2011 Calendar with



  • CyberB0b
    Sep 7, 08:15 AM
    Am I the only one that doesn't care what they sell? As long as they make some neat hardware to play with that I can use to stream my own stuff...





    june 2011 calendar. june 2011 calendar printable
  • june 2011 calendar printable



  • Mokona
    Apr 27, 07:25 AM
    Geez... You guys talk about intelligence...

    I actually feel more stupid after reading this thread.
    Real knowledge is knowing you know nothing. How are we to say "apple thinks this" and "apple should do that"?

    Being the crass business student I am, I say, let Steve do what he wants. Should Apple die, let it. Multimillion dollar corporations come and go, and if it goes it will be replaced by something different (probably with as many fundamentalists following it as apple has). This entire thread is just unnecessary. (and so's the petition, sorry.)





    june 2011 calendar. 2011 Iron amp; Lace Custom
  • 2011 Iron amp; Lace Custom



  • EagerDragon
    Jul 19, 08:12 PM
    I'm about ready to buy a 20" iMac but I want the new OS. How long do I have to wait?

    January best time to buy. New OS is pre-installed, no need to buy computer and OS.
    Besides the iMac will either get Meron in about 2 weeks or will get Conroe. Wait!!!!! Get the new machine and new OS together. Just a few months.





    june 2011 calendar. June 2011 Calendar
  • June 2011 Calendar



  • Miker2k
    Jan 12, 11:53 AM
    Brrrrr





    june 2011 calendar. blank june 2011 calendar.
  • blank june 2011 calendar.



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 21, 02:13 PM
    The picture remains confused. We know that coalition military units are lobbing precision guided munitions at Gaddafi's air defense network as well as attacking targets of opportunity. But the rebels are not in contact with the rest of the world through any official channels, and media access is poor.

    Gaddafi is looking for a stalemate in the short term.

    Meanwhile, the BBC struggles with the concept of area versus length.





    june 2011 calendar. Diana - June 2011 (calendar)
  • Diana - June 2011 (calendar)



  • rbf1138
    Sep 12, 06:14 PM
    Damn, I called my Best Buy and they claimed no cases were in yet. It also doesn't show as being available at any best buy online yet, including in delaware. i guess ill just go over there tomorrow anyway.





    june 2011 calendar. june 2011 calendar printable
  • june 2011 calendar printable



  • AvSRoCkCO1067
    Nov 28, 01:16 PM
    Microsoft lost billions on the Xbox and likely to lose hundreds of millions on their Zune attempt. iPod sales have been profitable for Apple since their introduction. How one measures success in this industry can't always be marketshare.

    One of the best points I've read so far - and one that I wish more people would apply to Apple's share in the computer market...:)





    june 2011 calendar. 2011 Calendar Vector
  • 2011 Calendar Vector



  • Stridder44
    Apr 19, 01:15 PM
    Yay, news that's something other than iOS related.

    Now hopefully the Mac Mini will get updated as well.





    june 2011 calendar. June 2011 Calendar
  • June 2011 Calendar



  • J the Ninja
    Apr 12, 09:27 PM
    ""Magnetic Timeline": audio moves vertically out of the way instead of causing a trim collision"

    YEAH!





    june 2011 calendar. printable june 2011 calendar.
  • printable june 2011 calendar.



  • pedidoc
    Jan 11, 11:28 PM
    Its a hydrogen fuel-cell powered notebook!





    Tilpots
    Oct 23, 08:58 AM
    Orange enclosures and a scary, carved apple face for a Halloween Release!:D





    berol
    Sep 14, 12:10 PM
    I haven't heard of anyone dying from a dropped phone call. The problem is user-correctible with a piece of tape or just remembering not to touch that part of the phone if you even have the problem. At some point, you have to use the accellerator on a Toyota.

    CR takes a few of every product and gives it a 'recommended' tag. They decided not to give it to the iphone 4. Almost every phone they review doesn't get the tag so it means something, but the iphone got the press over it.





    logandzwon
    Apr 21, 01:24 PM
    One of the many advantages of my iPhone 4 tracking me, is that I have big brother watching me. I'm never alone.

    The only problem is my stupid Android phone can't do the same.

    I have an appointment with Apple next week, I'm giving them the keys to my house, cars, and all my tax returns, stock certificates and investment portfolio. They promise to do every thing for less than 70% of my annual income. A great deal.

    I'm in good hands with Apple, not a worry in the world. I'm now an official Apple fanboy. Living in the walled garden all I have to do is be an Apple drone :)

    Woo Hoo life is sweet.

    Wow, how can I sign up for this? At 80K yearly that would leave you with 2K a month to spend each month, (with your house, cars, taxes, and investments covered.)





    arn
    Jan 11, 08:01 PM
    Maybe it would be called the AirMac. That would be an interesting name instead of the MacBook Air.

    AirMac is actually the name of an Apple product in Japan. I believe its just an Airport

    http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirMac

    arn





    pkson
    May 3, 04:07 AM
    It seems like any time there's even a slight implication of any software being tuned to be easier to use, there's a barrage of negative comments lamenting how it's been "watered down."

    What's with all this baseless elitism?
    (Over uninstalling an app! Such a trite matter)

    I see lots of people saying they'll stick with their version, or that it's the end of whatever paradigm they had before... why? Because it's what... "harder to use?" Who is that going to impress?

    Not just for Lion, but this is exactly what happened with FCPX.

    Which direction would the evolution of software go? Harder? Of course not...

    I really wonder what the reasoning behind all this negativity is...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment