Wednesday, 11 May 2011

sachin world cup 2011 final images

sachin world cup 2011 final images. Sachin holding a World Cup
  • Sachin holding a World Cup



  • extenet
    Apr 1, 12:58 PM
    Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but System Profiler has been given a complete overhaul, including detailed-USB hdd details and a refined GUI





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
  • ICC Cricket World Cup 2011



  • stoid
    Aug 6, 09:57 PM
    I'm at work tomorrow too, but seeing as my 'boss'/co-worker is also a huge Apple fanboy, and since the Keynote starts at noon local (CDST) I'm expecting that we'll fire up macrumorslive and eat lunch whilst get text updates. Too bad there's no live video tho...





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. World cup final, 2011 icc
  • World cup final, 2011 icc



  • leekohler
    Mar 22, 01:00 PM
    I don't believe any was born gay, that's my opinion. I believe you make the choice in your life, just like you make the choice on what career you want and college you desire to go to. I have friends that were once married (guy/girl) and then divorced because they liked their sex better. So now they are openly gay and happy.

    You opinion may be true of some people- not all. I did not choose to be attracted to guys. I also could never have sex with a woman. It's not physically possible for me, if you get my meaning. Stop telling other people that you know everything about them. You don't. Not everyone is the same.





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. India won world cup 2011.
  • India won world cup 2011.



  • Squire
    Jul 18, 02:55 AM
    Didn't read the article yet, but why on earth would Apple announce an iTunes/Movie rental service at the WWDC? With Leopard and the probability of new hardware announcements, it looks like Jobs is already going to be plenty busy giving that slide clicker of his a workout. So unless there is some sort of special tie-in with yet to be disclosed Leopard whiz bang technologies and the Video service, why WWDC?

    It also strikes me that the WWDC isn't really the venue for this sort of announcement. It always gets a lot of media attention, but mostly the kind of attention that appeals mostly to nerds and not the general public per se - the target audience for Apple's video what-have-you wares. One of those hasitly assembled Apple "special events" or Macworld seem more logical for this sort of thing.

    I see your point, but if the timing is right, why not?

    As others have noted, a rental service for movies is not such a bad idea. For the few movies you'd watch multiple times, buying the DVD-- with all the extras-- is a better option. I can't get too excited about it, though, because it will obviously be a US-only service.

    -Squire





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. Cricket World Cup 2011: Who
  • Cricket World Cup 2011: Who



  • Jswoosh
    Apr 19, 12:49 PM
    Yes haha this made my day. Looking forward to my first iMac!!





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. Sachin Tendulkar had some
  • Sachin Tendulkar had some



  • jephrey
    Jul 14, 10:53 AM
    I thought that there were other benefits to BD, therefore I've been backing their effort. I read that the scratch resistance of a BD is amazing. I know that there's a size issue at this point, but 25G on one layer is nicer than 30 on 2. Yes, you're going to pay for it, but there's much more "potential" with BD. We justified the expense of our macs using a similar argument. Finally, I think that in the future, we'll be needing that extra space on the 2-6 layers of a BD for uncompressed or losslessly compressed Hi-Fi audio/video. And is BD limited to MEPG-2, or can't it do MPEG-4 h.264 ? But all this may be bunk. I'm waiting for the first HVD to come out, then I can just stour a few TB on each disc. I'll just burn a main and a backup and keep all my digital data on them.

    Jephrey





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. Sachin-Tendulkar-World-Cup-
  • Sachin-Tendulkar-World-Cup-



  • Apple OC
    Apr 24, 01:11 PM
    It's amazing that a file that is stored locally (iDevices and iTunes) is causing so much uproar. Lolz! If you have access to my iDevices then I should be more worried than you having access to this location cache. Get a clue people.

    Here is a thought ... suppose when the police pull you over and figure they can wrap up a case by using the info they download from your phone and the make of car you are driving.

    Defense lawyers are not cheap :cool:





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. 2011 ICC World Cup Semi-Final
  • 2011 ICC World Cup Semi-Final



  • ingenious
    Apr 8, 10:50 AM
    did anyone noticce that imac_japan didnt respond to my comment about how HE should listen to the "other" side of the story? LOL somebody's a sore loser. no offense, but its a little obvious. i may get flamed for this, so i apologize in advance! :D





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. semi-final, World Cup 2011
  • semi-final, World Cup 2011



  • Unspeaked
    Aug 16, 12:00 PM
    They just pulled it off their website a few minutes ago but it was a photo of the wireless iPod!

    I saved a pic of it in my cache and posted for you to see!!!

    It does iTunes and video and the screen is enormous!!

    Full screen iChat messaging is availble with the built in iSight!

    It is also in black!

    I can't wait to get my hands on one of these, looks great for watching movies.


    No touch screen?

    It's useless to me!





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. India-Won-ICC-World-Cup-2011-
  • India-Won-ICC-World-Cup-2011-



  • LethalWolfe
    Apr 12, 10:17 PM
    You really are worried that Final Cut Pro will not be more complicated than iMovie??!
    No, I'm worried that FCP could be dumbed down too much to properly do the job at hand.


    Lethal





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. on the World Cup 2011 !
  • on the World Cup 2011 !



  • polsons
    Jan 11, 07:20 AM
    As a fellow Australian imac_japan i'll support your enthusiasm, but as one who is old enough to have actually witnessed the history of Apple I think you are about to be enormously disappointed

    If indeed a headless Mac does materialize, it will not be the first to have come from Apple. Apple have tried this concept many times before and all attempts have failed miserably. Maybe a dual G5 Cube for the price of an eMac might have some success, but a miserably under specified G4 (as is being claimed) is DEAD even before it hits the stores.

    True the end may be near for Apple's hardware (5 or 10 years so to speak), but MacOS will be around for as long as computers continue to be manufactured. Even the most pessimistic analyst will concede that MacOS X and Apple's apps on x86 would see Microsoft as the world's second largest software developer. And who really cares about the hardware. The best PC hardware is every bit as good as Apple's hardware....it's just that the software stinks.

    Let's be honest here. Do we really want Mac OS X to become MS Windows? Yes, Windows has thousands of apps not available on Mac, but most are developed by egotistical script kiddies with absolutely no idea of what they are doing, and then trying to pass it off as the greatest app ever written solely because they coded it. The best Windows apps always have been and probably always will be available on Mac. But they are long established mature apps developed by long established developers. If you can't afford them, then buy a PC and be content with using script kiddie crap.

    And therein lies the unique and most appealing aspect of Apple hardware. MORONS can't afford it. As long as Apple keeps developing MacOS X and morons are forced to buy Windows PC's, I'll remain very happy with the current situation as it stands. No $499 headless Mac and no Mac in every home for me thank you. As far as I am concerned, the last thing I want to see is a user base swarming with dickheads. Windows has already reached that plateau, and sadly Linux is running not that far behind.





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. The six-wicket [] India v
  • The six-wicket [] India v



  • T'hain Esh Kelch
    Oct 23, 01:57 PM
    When does anyone think Apple will throw in the rumored Flash mem?
    When they get Intels Santa Rosa chipset, since it is going to implement it.





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. Final ICC World Cup 2011
  • Final ICC World Cup 2011



  • doo-hik-ee
    Jan 3, 09:06 PM
    give me an apple clothing line!





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. Sachin Tendulkar
  • Sachin Tendulkar



  • LastLine
    May 2, 04:42 PM
    Not a huge fan of this in iOS Simulator when developing, all that said though - increased consistency across the platforms can only be a good thing IMO.





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. Written by 2011wc; Posted
  • Written by 2011wc; Posted



  • r.j.s
    Mar 20, 01:27 PM
    Hey, check out this mini mushroom fireball thingie. What kind of bomb is this? It looks kind of big. Edpecially the fact that it's in the backgorund and the camera naturally makes it small. If you were up close, it's gotta be HUGE! ...and makes a mushroom too instantly.

    The mushroom is just a by-product of the explosion. Most explosions form a small mushroom like that - usually, they dissipate quickly though.





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. world cup 2011 final photos
  • world cup 2011 final photos



  • rorschach
    Mar 30, 09:26 PM
    Care to upload a screenshot? (only and only if you feel comfortable)

    P.S. Are we allowed to ask questions in this thread?

    http://i.imgur.com/ct17x.png

    Before, the menubar would slide down and cover the toolbar.





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. ICC World Cup 2015 » Blog
  • ICC World Cup 2015 » Blog



  • Small White Car
    Aug 29, 09:14 AM
    Merom is pin-compatible and costs exactly the same amount.

    And you think they're going to still cost the same next month? When something faster comes out the slower thing has to get cheaper or Intel will suddenly find that no one is buying them.

    Besides, it would be a PR boost for Apple to have the entire lineup 64-bit and "Leopard ready".

    In an ambigious "64 sounds better than 32" kind of meaningless way. Can you think of any 64-bit-advantages that Mac mini owners could actually take advantage of?





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. World Cup,
  • World Cup,



  • andiwm2003
    Jul 14, 06:20 AM
    i hope blu-ray stays optional. a superdrive is good enough for me. blu ray at the current time is a waste of money for me.





    sachin world cup 2011 final images. Finals 2011 World Cup
  • Finals 2011 World Cup



  • Surely
    Nov 25, 11:12 PM
    ^^^^^Could I recommend a case for that?

    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_qOspc7lt4co/SphSBsZ2uPI/AAAAAAAAAOA/Ll7qyPM-Fgo/IMG_2784.JPG

    :D





    techpr
    Apr 12, 10:09 PM
    $299!





    grouse
    Jul 20, 08:35 AM
    If desktops sales are down 23%, is that revenue or units?

    If it's revenue, then it's hardly surprising. If the most expensive models are essentially stalled waiting on new chips/new enclosures/new universal binary apps from Quark and Adobemedia, as backed up by reports that apple store staff in the last quarter have actually been advising punters NOT to buy the G5 towers, then actually that's pretty much as expected I'd have thought.

    If new Mac Pro models are just around the corner then you'd expect a big leap for the 4th quarter. I, for one, am part of the higher spend pent-up demand sector. And don't forget, bureaux, design studios, architects, 3D motion design/modeller etcs have big budgets and if they pause on buying it is going to skew the Apple market. As everyone says, expect a big leap in the Desktop Pro market over the next two quarters.





    Object-X
    Nov 27, 03:20 PM
    I don't understand this. Apple has carried a 20" monitor as their low end for two years. Why offer something even smaller after so long? This seems like a step backwards. Why not reduce the 20" to $399 and lower the price of the other two? Dell is putting major price pressure on Apple with their monitors; though they are not as good looking, the price has no doubt won over many would be buyers...not me of course. :p





    SamEllens
    Apr 12, 09:05 PM
    I know this thread is probably full of pro video geeks so don't eat me alive here. What's the primary difference between FCP and Express aside from the fact that Final Cut Pro is packaged in a suite of applications?

    If you're a novice and start with FCE you won't really find it lacking. When I did a project on FCE after using FCP for 4 years I was constantly irritated by things I use frequently just not being there. I can't remember the specifics - must've blocked it out as a bad dream haha.





    tychay
    Nov 28, 09:10 PM
    MS never made a smartphone, they make the windows mobile software that runs on others hardware. The xbox is ms hardware and software, just like the zune. It's a entertainment market, just like the xbox, windows mobile software isn't in the entertainment market. There are far more direct comparisons between zune and xbox than between windows mobile and zune. As for peeing on their partners, what's new, I think we all know they don't play nice, instead they play to win.

    So. Microsoft’s mouse market share is so large that everyone is Logitech is peeing their pants? How about Microsoft’s total dominance of the Apple ][+ CPM card market?

    Give me a break. Show me one area where Microsoft’s hardware has lead to a market share the size of iPod’s hold on MP3 players? I can’t think of a single one, can you?

    But I can think of a lot of software plays: Windows, Office, Visual Studio, Project/Visio. I can think of some moderate successes: Windows CE in embedded space, Xbox 360. As well as a lot of failures: Tablet PC, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, UPMC, Windows Media Center, Plays For Sure, Xbox.

    See, unlike your narrow minded Microsoft fanboy-ism, I realize that the iPod dominance rests under three legs: iTunes, iTunes Music Store, and the iPod. Over the last five(!) years, Microsoft has used canon fodder to attack the latter two while it provided the first and the DRM for the second. Now the Zune is a direct attack, because two people at the top of Microsoft are jealous that after all these years QuickTime is still alive and well. They remember when they told Avi and Jobs to "knife the baby" and it’s really a thorn when they, the most profitable tech company in history, can’t back up that threat with action.

    But until Microsoft wipes out Samsung and Creative, I think the burden of proof is on you. I pretty much destroyed your “Xbox is the shiznit” crap: it is, in no way, trending to dominate the market, and it won't even stop bleeding money until 2Q 2007. They’re just hoping Sony stumbles (which they are, but it looks like Nintendo is the primary recipient of Sony’s largess).

    Do you think it is a coincidence that the partner that Microsoft tapped to launch the Zune (Toshiba) was the only major player with less that 2% of the market? And while we are on the topic. Why the hell is Microsoft introducing a hard drive player when the units that Apple is selling and having trouble stocking are flash-based?

    [I made a tiny error. Xbox sold 1.6 million units its launch quarter. They sold .9 million units last quarter. I got those two quarters confused.]



    No comments:

    Post a Comment