Wednesday, 11 May 2011

six flags great america logo

six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • jake4ever
    Apr 1, 09:22 PM
    Look at this:

    http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad185/pegasusbsb27/ScreenShot2011-03-31at131303.png

    Sometimes when I open any Finder window it does not show the Side Bar...Anyone having the same "experience"?...Any solution?;)

    Having the same problem here. Dragging the bar out makes it white...





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • speedythecat
    Oct 6, 12:55 PM
    That looks great! I too am thinking about getting the Belkin Grip Vue. My BestBuy currently has all the colors in stock. Looks like the night sky is the hot seller there.

    Question.. Just how big of deal is it that the volume and sleep buttons are covered? Just looks like it would be sort of a pain in the butt to push through the material to get to and then push the buttons, or is it less squishy than it looks??





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • shervieux
    Jun 23, 06:53 PM
    Remember this design? Maybe they THOUGHT it was a touch enabled iMac, but just the iPad in a dock that looked like an iMac:

    http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/01/imac-dock3.jpg

    Something like this could be feasible now that the iPad is out. Throw in the rumored MagicPad and the Magic Mouse, along with a slim keyboard, and voila, a touch enabled iMac-like computer.

    Just a thought.

    :D Yes, give me an imac doc where I can auto sync my ipad / mac os x and run both traditional os x software and ipad apps from the mac. That would be cool and definately looking forward to. I would love to not have to worry about syn'cing ever again. maybe this is also why we have not heard anything about iwork or iLife 10 yet. I mean it is getting pretty late in the year and they are not out with it yet.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • jgould
    Feb 27, 06:58 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5260/5483175217_83c32f59b9_b.jpg

    What did you unplug before taking the picture? :o





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • spencers
    Feb 19, 10:09 PM
    Still the same
    http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/ssaulsbu/IMG_0984s.jpg
    2.4ghz 15" MBP Late '08
    iPhone 4 16GB





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • J the Ninja
    Apr 12, 08:45 PM
    I know this thread is probably full of pro video geeks so don't eat me alive here. What's the primary difference between FCP and Express aside from the fact that Final Cut Pro is packaged in a suite of applications?

    Pretty sure FCE doesn't support 24fps, which is kinda a problem for film editing, and an increasingly bigger problem for other work as 24fps gets used more. IIRC, it doesn't have stuff like the color scopes or audio mixer either. The main difference is the suite though.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 21, 06:24 PM
    Chinese naval vessel in the Med,to apparently to extract Chinese workers from Libya (I thought they got them all out before the western nations)?

    This is interesting, more for what it represents.

    The Chinese have naval vessels available, around the World?

    Some American's might be somewhat surprised at this revelation.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • AutumnSkyline
    Oct 23, 05:31 PM
    any chance you think they are gonna put the update the MB the same time they do the MBP's?

    *sigh* I hope they do, if they do, I think that they wont redesign. I've decided to get a white macbook with a gig of memory and buy a desk hammer hard drive from staples.... the macbooks look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice *sigh* But they could bump the specs and lower the price:D :D





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • evilgEEk
    Jul 18, 08:16 PM
    i wouldnt even pay a $1.99 if the resolution is the same as the current video content on iTunes... HORRID!
    I'm definitely with you there. I want to both rent and purchase movies, but if they're going to be 320x240 then forget it. I'm not paying my hard-earned cash for that.

    DVD quality and at least 5.1 surround is what I would require before I rented any movies from Apple.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • chutch15
    Sep 14, 01:57 PM
    The Belkin Grip Vue does not block the speaker.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • MacVixen
    Apr 11, 10:46 AM
    Learned to drive using a manual transmission and for about 15 years afterwards all of my cars were manuals. Been driving automatics for the past several years - it's fine, but I do miss the "fun" of driving a manual and would love to have one again. As some have noted, it's getting more difficult to find manual transmissions in the US, especially with the suburban "mom" cars I drive these days :D

    I recall going over with a friend to the UK and renting a car to drive from London to Edinburgh to Wales and back to London again. It was a manual transmission and at first I was :eek: at the idea of driving a stick with my left hand, but it actually worked out quite fine.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • zap2
    Sep 1, 12:04 PM
    i Doubt it..a 23'' seems like its really stepping into "Pro" Computer area..





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • mc68k
    Jan 7, 04:19 PM
    yeah it was between super sprint, eisenmann, and remus. the shop wanted to do remus so i wasn't gonna argue. turned out real nice, a lot better than the stock look. quiet on the highway. loud but not obnoxious around town
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9144153/IMG_0160.JPG





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • rezenclowd3
    Mar 23, 02:31 AM
    Good. The classic controls are far superior IMO when using quickly and trying not to look at it. This is the reason I will not purchase an iPod touch for use in the car.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • vvv
    Nov 28, 07:29 PM
    I know someone brought it up earlier, but XBOX people, XBOX. When the XBOX first came out, people said it was too big, that they didn't know what they were doing, that they would fail, and it had a pretty, ok very rocky start. And now the XBOX 360 looks like it may very well dominate this generation.....





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • G4DP
    May 2, 05:12 PM
    V-Tech OS anyone?

    Shake it till it wobbles children.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • neonmd
    Sep 17, 01:21 PM
    It is the best handheld device I have ever used. I could go on about most every feature but here is maybe my favorite. I have used the phone now for 2 days straight(I work that long about 5 times a month) and I still haven't dropped below 20% battery. This feature alone makes it unreal when you think of everything it does.
    No case for me.
    Can definitely make my bars drop in weak signal areas.
    Has never affected my use of the phone or anything else.
    Definitely recommend.
    Dropped my subscription to Consumer Reports.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • roland.g
    Aug 29, 11:29 AM
    IF they go to a 1.66ghz Core Duo, 512mb RAM, GMA950, 80gb 5400rpm HD, SD, AE, and BT model for $599 I'll get one immediately.

    You can update the Core Solo to a SD for $50. They won't give a SD to the low end stock. But $50 upgrade isn't bad.





    six flags great america logo. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • dubAdub
    Apr 19, 01:25 PM
    the 27 imac is a beast!!!!!
    God I wish I had the money to get it.

    I called my 2007 C2D Extreme iMac "the hombre" when I first got it.

    When the Ivy Bridge iMac is released I'll feel that it's time to get a new computer worthy of naming.





    wmmk
    Jul 13, 11:38 PM
    Theres movies on Blu-Ray already.. and you can buy discs to burn too already... I think a BTO option is perfectly reasonable.
    there are what, about four movies on BluRay? how much do each cost? If there are barely any players, what's the point of blank media? BTW, don't tell me about storage. if you want storage, get a portable 30 GB HD.I'm not saying I don't think BluRay won't be really cool. it'll just be more reasonable come MWSF time.





    prady16
    Oct 23, 08:48 AM
    Some users in Germany report that their dealers told them existing MacBook (Pro) orders will be deleted and re-ordered tomorrow due to new releases of these notebooks.

    All systems go for tomorrow update. :)
    Maybe you forgot the word "reliable" between some and users. :D





    -Ken-
    Mar 24, 01:02 PM
    Excellent, now I can upgrade my Hackintosh's GPU.





    brianfast
    Sep 14, 12:24 PM
    I'm going to try to pick up the Griffin Vue today... Sometimes it pays to release your product first...





    Krafty
    Nov 26, 12:14 PM
    For my Mac Mini: Seagate Momentus 7200.4 ST9500420AS 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Bare Drive

    http://lulzimg.com/i9/c8073280.jpg



    No comments:

    Post a Comment