Wednesday, 11 May 2011

boston marathon route map 2011

boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • wilycoder
    Apr 21, 12:35 PM
    I trust Apple a lot more than Al Franken.

    Remember, Al Franken voted for legislation that would require, among other privacy violations:
    - All your health care information be reported to the government.
    - All your health care information be kept in a centrallized location.
    - the disclosure of your financial and health care information to the IRS without your notification
    - all busiensses that gather any information about you via the internet (including Apple) to disclose this information to the government upon demand and without a warrant.

    So, Franken can pretend like he cares about privacy, but he's already clearly on the record in thinking that you don't have any privacy when HE wants to find out things about you.

    Al Franken isnt tracking me, my iphone is.

    What a lame ass attempt to politicize the issue :rolleyes:





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • jdl8422
    Aug 24, 07:53 PM
    why is the guy who first posted this rumor buying a bunch of mac minis for a server?





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • eddietr
    Jan 11, 09:40 PM
    what if this slim macbook had a touch pad keyboard? that would be one way to make it smaller

    That would be interesting.

    The one thing miss about my old thinkpad is the eraser mouse thing in the middle of the keyboard.

    Not that the eraser head is that great of a pointing device, it's just that not having to move your hands from typing to moving to typing to moving is really convenient.

    They could achieve the same by just merging the keyboard and trackpad together.





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Sep 6, 06:36 PM
    Luckily I get .Mac for free, but $99 is very expensive when compared to using flcker, gmail, youtube, etc.
    Not to mention the �99 we pay each for .mac over here.





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • Stella
    Jun 22, 10:41 PM
    Actually maybe.

    That would be a gigantic step backwards. Only being able to run Applications deemed worthy by Apple? It maybe fine for your very average PC user who writes email, iWorks, and browses internet - but anyone else - crippling.

    I suppose they could have two flavours of the OS - the locked down version called "Th iOS desktop Disney Edition"! :)





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Belly-laughs
    Nov 29, 03:56 PM
    Don�t know if it�s been posted earlier, but apparently Zune sales in it�s first week were pretty good�

    http://www.thestreet.com/_googlen/newsanalysis/techgames/10324945.html?cm_ven=GOOGLEN&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • imac_japan
    Apr 6, 10:03 PM
    actually, nevermind. i don't care anymore. you are clearly not reading what i've been posting anyway.

    Thats not true ! Ive been reading everyone's posts but you just don't want to see both sides of the story. I just want Apple to do better...

    Look at this business weekly online story about Apple - very interesting

    http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/apr2004/tc2004047_5468_tc056.htm

    really, this is what Ive been taking about...I think that most Mac users don't want to hear it

    and this one too

    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main_news.cfm?NewsID=8372





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • regandarcy
    Apr 19, 11:06 AM
    I can't wait! My G5 iMac has officially died and gone to that big computer desk in the sky. It served me well for 5 years, but it's over. Darn thang won't even turn on anymore. I hear the apple start up chime, but the screen stays black and then the iMac just shuts off. But even if I could fix it, it's so old it can't run the latest OSX or even play HD movies. Yup...it's time to buy a new iMac.

    I'm hoping that the next update sees i7s across the line...even the 21.5" models. I expect thunderbolt too since the MacBook pros got it. Other things on my wish list would be for them to include that rumored flash start up drive as standard....but I'm not holding my breath. It would be great if the 21.5" model got the same ability as the 27" to be used as an external monitor. That way in 5 years or more when it becomes unable to run the latest software, you can still use it as a second monitor. :-)

    I like the 27" features, it's just a tad too big. Actually the rumor about Apple adding a 24" size back to the iMac lineup would be PERFECT. But again...not gonna count on it.





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • BC2009
    Oct 25, 06:08 AM
    Sorry, but EVERYTHING is politics. You cannot discuss economics and manufacturing without bumping into it.


    I respectfully disagree. Politics to me is a bunch of idiots trying to sway my opinion with unbelievable arguments so they can garner my vote and maintain their little sphere of influence in government. Politics effects everything, but political arguments are generally a poor characterization of reality. In politics these days everything is demonized. People are polarized on one end of the extreme or the other. The day of bi-partisan compromise seems to be over.

    Hence, I'd prefer it if folks saved their political debates for the threads in the political forum. I read this mostly to escape that garbage (i.e.: the unreasonably demonization of the half the population because of how they might feel about some social issue).

    I have my own political views, and likely we agree on many things, we could rant forever on this forum -- but that's not what this forum is for and I'd hate for it to deteriorate into yet another place for such debates.

    EDIT: Your remarks on my feelings on Communism are not correct. I feel very differently than you stated. But this is not the place to discuss that further. I doubt anybody who comes here cares.





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • Chundles
    Oct 23, 08:16 AM
    Don't you end up spending so much money on tax when you enter the UK again that it isn't really worth it?

    Not if you open it, load some stuff onto it and take it through customs in your carry-on. Get rid of the box and nobody can say that you didn't buy it in the UK and are just coming home.





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Farns514
    Jan 11, 07:00 PM
    I love these cars, i looked at the SRT8 model with the Hemi but UK + V8 = Bankrupt lol

    Matt

    The Chrysler 300C SRT is a fantastic car, i think it was the summer before I headed into freshman year of college, when my buddy and i took his SRT to his lake-house. We got up to 167mph in his car on back roads, craziest/scariest/most fun experience ever. He traded that 300 in about a year ago for the Jeep SRT and man is that thing fun to drive....... Wish i could afford an SRT.:D





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • p0intblank
    Sep 1, 12:29 PM
    A 23-inch iMac seems like it would be too large for me, unless they change the form factor. Like someone posted above, it'd be great if they fit everything into a 23-inch Cinema Display-like form. If Apple did that, I would be very interested in getting one.





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • MacBoobsPro
    Aug 7, 05:50 AM
    An iPhone, not as a cell phone, but as a landline skype style wifi cordless phone to go with iChat. Wouldn't that make sense for Apple to make? Ties in with their computers & iLife, would work in all countries, and would be easy, and possibly cheap for them to make.

    Steve Jobs, would probably want want to make a phone that transitions seamlessly between indoor wifi and the cell networks.

    I was thinking that. Maybe thats why the iPhone pix look more like a house phone instead of cell phone?

    Hmmmm... ?





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Lukeit
    Mar 31, 03:08 AM
    Talking about new "features": have you noticed the Fuji wallpaper is different?
    The new one has clouds at the base...





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • digitaldean
    Feb 26, 10:54 PM
    I currently have a 4.7L V8 Dodge Dakota. I'd buy a diesel version of it in a heartbeat. I could still get the power/hauling ability needed but have the mileage to justify having the pickup.

    But now with the possibility of having $5/gal gas looming, the 18 HWY MPG may force my hand.

    Had the truck for over 5 years, but it may get too cost prohibitive to keep.





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • blondepianist
    Mar 22, 08:01 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Because USB is much slower than a hard drive. It's why the iPod originally shipped with FireWire.





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • DesignDJ
    Oct 23, 08:50 AM
    This news just in....

    "My infant son began to cry when I placed the MacBook Pro in my shopping cart this morning, this is a clear indication that the MBP could be updated as soon as this week. More news to follow..."





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • twoodcc
    Apr 16, 09:07 PM
    congrats to SciFrog for 6 million points! (with MR team)





    boston marathon route map 2011. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • alongezong
    Apr 3, 04:00 AM
    Advertising we can enjoy. Simple, effective, and clean.

    Apple seems to do just about everything right, including their advertising.

    Jobs for Prez?





    rasmasyean
    Mar 31, 01:41 PM
    Probably the most idiotic analysis of WW2 I have ever read. I await with interest to hear where and when the Germans invaded.

    Yeah, you're right. The UK had their entire coast surrounded by radars because they wanted to predict incomming hurricanes in some historically massive secret weather program.





    coder12
    Apr 21, 12:12 PM
    Viruses collecting data on iOS?


    ... :confused:





    gugy
    Nov 29, 04:27 PM
    There is a huge interest by content providers (cable, networks, movie distributors, etc.) in utilizing the iTV(Front Row) interface to bring content to viewers.
    Apple has a huge opportunity to bring even more content providers to their game. That's where I see iTV with a huge potential. Imagine companies like NBC, FOX, Warner, etc. have their own "channel" on iTV using front row to show their content. I think is very doable.
    iTV will evolve into something much bigger IMHO than what Steve previewed. The potential is endless.





    4God
    Sep 1, 12:17 PM
    I dunno, I think Apple would include support for a dual link dvi with upgraded graphics card so you could attach a 30" Apple Cinema display. I think this would happen before introducing a 23" iMac IMHO.





    milo
    Aug 29, 12:31 PM
    ALL desktop machines......

    Apple posted their 3rd Quarter 2006 financial results today.

    http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/07/20060719164004.shtml


    That was before the Pro shipped, it's a safe bet since it's released desktop numbers have gone up. And that's just one quarter, I doubt desktop numbers have been on the decline for the last twelve months.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment