mavis
Sep 14, 03:45 PM
When will it stop??
Maybe when Apple fixes their **** design so that my $600 phone doesn't say "No Service" every time I make the mistake of holding it with my left hand instead of my right. :mad:
Maybe when Apple fixes their **** design so that my $600 phone doesn't say "No Service" every time I make the mistake of holding it with my left hand instead of my right. :mad:
csHokie
May 3, 11:38 PM
Uh, this comment is entirely wrong. With iOS, you can download something and move to another app and it will continue downloading in the background. The multitasking APIs have all the obvious backgrounding tasks covered and will likely include more if needed. Basically the goal is to allow background tasks when needed and when not needed let the app suspend and release resources to the apps you actually need. This method in iOS has proven to work far better than traditional operating systems like Mac OS X and Windows. That's why they are bringing it "Back to the Mac OS". The best parts of what they developed in iOS are being added in Lion.
I think most people's problem is that they mistakenly viewed iOS as inferior in every way to Mac OS X but in many ways it is cutting edge and far better than OS X and Windows have ever been. The way iOS multitasking works is the reason very powerful and memory hungry apps like iMove and GarageBand for iPad work so surprisingly well on such a limited memory device. The apps get to use a much larger percentage of the CPU, GPU, and RAM than they do on traditional OSes under normal usage where you have multiple apps open.
Yeah, it would work great for quick loading, full screen or minimized applications. I'm afraid it would fall apart most everywhere else... and they would have to have more background options than in iOS (can I listen on a socket for incoming connections in a daemon?). Anyway, I don't think they will get rid of the traditional <blank>top multitasking.
Right now I have a bunch of tabs open in Safari on my Mac and it's consuming a little over 1GB of RAM and lots of CPU. If I switch to Photoshop, Safari is still going to be using up all that RAM and CPU I really need for Photoshop when I don't plan on using Safari again until later today. And I don't want to shut it down because I have a bunch things in these tabs that I want to get back to later today including partially typed forum replies, halfway read articles, etc. On the iPad, Safari would suspend and release the RAM and CPU to my currently used RAM/CPU hungry app. That's what they need to bring to Lion.
Use Firefox and save tabs on exit...
I think most people's problem is that they mistakenly viewed iOS as inferior in every way to Mac OS X but in many ways it is cutting edge and far better than OS X and Windows have ever been. The way iOS multitasking works is the reason very powerful and memory hungry apps like iMove and GarageBand for iPad work so surprisingly well on such a limited memory device. The apps get to use a much larger percentage of the CPU, GPU, and RAM than they do on traditional OSes under normal usage where you have multiple apps open.
Yeah, it would work great for quick loading, full screen or minimized applications. I'm afraid it would fall apart most everywhere else... and they would have to have more background options than in iOS (can I listen on a socket for incoming connections in a daemon?). Anyway, I don't think they will get rid of the traditional <blank>top multitasking.
Right now I have a bunch of tabs open in Safari on my Mac and it's consuming a little over 1GB of RAM and lots of CPU. If I switch to Photoshop, Safari is still going to be using up all that RAM and CPU I really need for Photoshop when I don't plan on using Safari again until later today. And I don't want to shut it down because I have a bunch things in these tabs that I want to get back to later today including partially typed forum replies, halfway read articles, etc. On the iPad, Safari would suspend and release the RAM and CPU to my currently used RAM/CPU hungry app. That's what they need to bring to Lion.
Use Firefox and save tabs on exit...

iMeowbot
Aug 6, 09:13 PM
Anyone believe that it could actually be released today...like for consumer consumption?
I hope not! :eek:
It would be kind of nice if ISVs could have a chance to make sure their stuff runs properly under the new release.
Apple will also want there to be a reason for people to pay for upgrades, and third party software that uses new features would be a big part of that.
I hope not! :eek:
It would be kind of nice if ISVs could have a chance to make sure their stuff runs properly under the new release.
Apple will also want there to be a reason for people to pay for upgrades, and third party software that uses new features would be a big part of that.
Small White Car
Apr 12, 10:09 PM
Let's not forget that this is $299 for ALL YOUR MACS. (Up the the limit...4 or 5, I think?)
I had to buy 2 versions of the suite to edit on 2 Macs at once. Today, if that's all I need then my initial purchase price just went from $1,998 to $299. Anyone who says this is expensive is insane.
Yeah, the other apps will cost more but the point is that not everyone needs all of those. I sure wouldn't have bought all of them.
I had to buy 2 versions of the suite to edit on 2 Macs at once. Today, if that's all I need then my initial purchase price just went from $1,998 to $299. Anyone who says this is expensive is insane.
Yeah, the other apps will cost more but the point is that not everyone needs all of those. I sure wouldn't have bought all of them.
Spanky Deluxe
Sep 6, 10:54 AM
Thank God I sold my mini three days ago. It was a Core Duo 1.66Ghz with 1GB RAM. Luckily the buyer's already payed and I'm on my way to the post office now. Phew!!
lejudicieux
Nov 26, 11:30 PM
The only thing that irritates the **** out of me, Is the members here on MacRumors, I've been through this type of crap before, Apparently everyone was bullied as a child or something because when ANYONE says something that isn't correct or seems "odd" people here jump on them and make sure to rub whatever it is in their face.
People on the internet use blatant trolling and flaming so easily, but I can tell you that they would never do it in actual person given the chance. It's easy to act badass on the internet. They're pathetic and still talking about it pages later.
Hold your head high and be proud of your case; most of these morons treat their gadgets/etc like they're toys with no regard.
Don't loose faith in the internet, some of us are decent people.
People on the internet use blatant trolling and flaming so easily, but I can tell you that they would never do it in actual person given the chance. It's easy to act badass on the internet. They're pathetic and still talking about it pages later.
Hold your head high and be proud of your case; most of these morons treat their gadgets/etc like they're toys with no regard.
Don't loose faith in the internet, some of us are decent people.

cube
Mar 24, 04:00 PM
Intel has had years developing graphics as well. That statement by itself really doesn't say anything.
Functionality wins over a supposed performance edge? Your whole argument is based on how Llano is supposedly going to be faster than Sandy Bridge. You have yet to state any OpenCL applications that you are using or plan on using in the future yet suddenly you need it NOW because you saw some AMD propaganda video on their YouTube channel. The fact of the matter is, Llano has a VERY slim chance of coming to Macs so it's high time you get over that video and just enjoy Sandy Bridge if you are only buying computers from Apple. If you really needed that extra power then you wouldn't be buying a machine with only an IGP to begin with.
What history? Developing crappy integrated graphics?
I missed writing "SMALL performance edge".
My assessment is not based on a small performance edge. It is based on Fusion enabling a whole new set of functionality thanks to OpenCL and DirectX 11 class hardware.
I established my preference BEFORE watching that video. That Sandy Bridge performs so poor in that demo just confirms my choice.
Functionality wins over a supposed performance edge? Your whole argument is based on how Llano is supposedly going to be faster than Sandy Bridge. You have yet to state any OpenCL applications that you are using or plan on using in the future yet suddenly you need it NOW because you saw some AMD propaganda video on their YouTube channel. The fact of the matter is, Llano has a VERY slim chance of coming to Macs so it's high time you get over that video and just enjoy Sandy Bridge if you are only buying computers from Apple. If you really needed that extra power then you wouldn't be buying a machine with only an IGP to begin with.
What history? Developing crappy integrated graphics?
I missed writing "SMALL performance edge".
My assessment is not based on a small performance edge. It is based on Fusion enabling a whole new set of functionality thanks to OpenCL and DirectX 11 class hardware.
I established my preference BEFORE watching that video. That Sandy Bridge performs so poor in that demo just confirms my choice.
Leoff
Oct 23, 07:14 AM
superb...im travelling to states this week, and could pick one up at the apple store 5th avenue for much cheaper than here in uk..
its gottta come out sometime...
You do know that you'll be getting a US-formatted keyboard and AC adapter, yes?
its gottta come out sometime...
You do know that you'll be getting a US-formatted keyboard and AC adapter, yes?

MattDell
Sep 6, 08:29 PM
Renting would never fly. It's far too easy to just burn the movie to DVD if it's already in digital format. The movie executives would flip. It would take some impressive coding to prevent users from doing this, and even then... somebody will figure out a way around it.
So, no. I don't think any movie corporation will allow digital movie rentals.
-Matt
So, no. I don't think any movie corporation will allow digital movie rentals.
-Matt
aznguyen316
Sep 14, 03:24 PM
I was thinking that blue might look feminine but it's actually pretty slick with the black ipod. thanks for those pics.
Am still pondering the “do I or don’t I” question on a screen protector. Now that it’s glass, simple logic tells me it shouldn’t be necessary unless someone wants to begin scraping diamonds down the face....right?
I am opting for a screen protector granted it's a high quality one that won't get too scratched up quickly and needs replacing every month. The reason is my GF's 2G touch which is also made of scratch resistant scren has a couple of scratch marks on it and a very small little "dig" in the screen, like something hit it and took a small chunk of the glass with it lol. Not the iPod's fault but if I can help it then I'd prefer to have one if it's not really noticeable. I would hate to have the mini scratches.
Am still pondering the “do I or don’t I” question on a screen protector. Now that it’s glass, simple logic tells me it shouldn’t be necessary unless someone wants to begin scraping diamonds down the face....right?
I am opting for a screen protector granted it's a high quality one that won't get too scratched up quickly and needs replacing every month. The reason is my GF's 2G touch which is also made of scratch resistant scren has a couple of scratch marks on it and a very small little "dig" in the screen, like something hit it and took a small chunk of the glass with it lol. Not the iPod's fault but if I can help it then I'd prefer to have one if it's not really noticeable. I would hate to have the mini scratches.
AvSRoCkCO1067
Jul 13, 11:42 PM
Meh, Apple came out with that Express Card slot for the MacBook Pro kind of early as well...but I'm with most people in arguing that a blue-ray drive won't see the light of day in Apple computers until early 2007.
sunfast
Sep 1, 12:52 PM
A 23" iMac would be awesome. I hope it would have the extra grunt to match its size. :)
treblah
Aug 6, 09:46 PM
I became a hard core Mac user after Panther was released. I was wondering if Apple took stabs at Microsoft when they were introducing Panther. :confused:
They did at WWDC '04 (when Tiger was introduced) with slogans like "Redmond, Start Your Photocopiers" and the word "Longhorn" in the Spotlight search field. ;)
They did at WWDC '04 (when Tiger was introduced) with slogans like "Redmond, Start Your Photocopiers" and the word "Longhorn" in the Spotlight search field. ;)

HecubusPro
Sep 7, 01:17 PM
5. iPods screens are too small to watch full length movies on, and their disk space is too limited for movies (iPod nano outsells the video iPod)
A lot of thought went into your opinion, and it was a good read (I agree with a lot of it), but I have a slight problem with point 5. Not a big problem, just a slight one. :)
I have a 30GB iPod video, and I do enjoy watching movies and tv shows on it. I also have what I think is a ton of content on it (all 3 LOTR movies extended editions, 150 eps. of various Star Trek episodes, a couple of Star Trek movies, all 3 star wars movies, all 3 Indiana Jones movies, about 30 eps. of Kids in the Hall, Akira, a few episodes of Deadwood, 5 or 6 other movies [not pr0n :) ] and about 30 music videos) and I still have 8gigs of space left on the drive.
I have no problem watching movies on the small screen. I enjoy it, but that's my opinion. I find there's plenty of space on the drive for tons of content, but you may look at that and say that's not a lot.
I will however, very much look forward to a widescreen iPod video. I hope it comes out on the 12th, but I don't think it will. We'll see.
A lot of thought went into your opinion, and it was a good read (I agree with a lot of it), but I have a slight problem with point 5. Not a big problem, just a slight one. :)
I have a 30GB iPod video, and I do enjoy watching movies and tv shows on it. I also have what I think is a ton of content on it (all 3 LOTR movies extended editions, 150 eps. of various Star Trek episodes, a couple of Star Trek movies, all 3 star wars movies, all 3 Indiana Jones movies, about 30 eps. of Kids in the Hall, Akira, a few episodes of Deadwood, 5 or 6 other movies [not pr0n :) ] and about 30 music videos) and I still have 8gigs of space left on the drive.
I have no problem watching movies on the small screen. I enjoy it, but that's my opinion. I find there's plenty of space on the drive for tons of content, but you may look at that and say that's not a lot.
I will however, very much look forward to a widescreen iPod video. I hope it comes out on the 12th, but I don't think it will. We'll see.
MacinDoc
Apr 12, 10:36 PM
Wow, looks like the rumours WERE true after all! Apple killed the Pro of Final Cut Pro. That guy who turned the much admired iMovie into garbage has done it again. All they had to do was rewrite the engine with 64 bit support, had proper file handling, rendering titling tools amongst other necessary pro features and keep the same F*&$#@*&& interface as pro users of ANY pro software don't want to re-learn an interface for no reason! It takes YEARS before you really know a software under the hood.
We'll now see FCPx turn into a hit with amateurs and will be completely abandoned by pro users who will all return to avid.
Oh, they'll all switch to Avid to avoid learning a new interface, but of course, they won't have to learn a new interface to use Avid instead of FCP :rolleyes: . Not everyone who is a video editor has been around since the time of the dinosaurs. You're complaining that an automobile isn't a horse, so it must be inferior to the horse. If we always continue to do things in exactly the same way, we will never make any progress.
We'll now see FCPx turn into a hit with amateurs and will be completely abandoned by pro users who will all return to avid.
Oh, they'll all switch to Avid to avoid learning a new interface, but of course, they won't have to learn a new interface to use Avid instead of FCP :rolleyes: . Not everyone who is a video editor has been around since the time of the dinosaurs. You're complaining that an automobile isn't a horse, so it must be inferior to the horse. If we always continue to do things in exactly the same way, we will never make any progress.
princealfie
Nov 30, 10:49 AM
Here's the funny thing, I can tell you a feature is poorly thought out, even if I can't necessarily tell you how to solve it :) The fact that we don't have an answer is probably a good start on why the iPod doesn't already do it.
First thing I can say is this: Dump the idea of restrictions on non-DRM'd songs. If "the guy with guitar" wants to beam you his own song he should be allowed to decide that you can keep it as long as you want and send it to as many people as you want.
This goes back to the root of the problem with these devices and online stores: The record labels aren't worried about piracy, they're worried about all the guys on the street being able to bypass them by advertising virally then selling their own burned CDs. Sure it's only one or two now people now, but then it starts to grow, and some band ends up hitting it big and getting radio play, then everybody starts doing it, and then gradually the RIAA loses their money train.
Hurrah, the RIAA loses again :D
First thing I can say is this: Dump the idea of restrictions on non-DRM'd songs. If "the guy with guitar" wants to beam you his own song he should be allowed to decide that you can keep it as long as you want and send it to as many people as you want.
This goes back to the root of the problem with these devices and online stores: The record labels aren't worried about piracy, they're worried about all the guys on the street being able to bypass them by advertising virally then selling their own burned CDs. Sure it's only one or two now people now, but then it starts to grow, and some band ends up hitting it big and getting radio play, then everybody starts doing it, and then gradually the RIAA loses their money train.
Hurrah, the RIAA loses again :D
hulugu
Apr 27, 05:07 AM
Hey, thank you for being an idiot !! I wasn't replying because I went on Holidays. I went to see Tokyo for Five days and track down the old places of Edo described in Ernest Satow's 1921 book "A diplomat in Japan" and to buy a new Emac !! Its 115 000 yen in Japan for a Superdrive model. Oh, I forgot...For you being a high school graduate - Edo (or Yedo in some translations) is the old name of Tokyo. Up until the Meiji restoration.
If I was stupid - I wouldn't speak two languages
If I was an ignorant person - I would have stayed in my home country and not learn about the ways of the world...I believe that you have spent too much time in front of you mac.
If I was a vain pretender to knowledge - Do you know who Ernest Satow was ? Do you know over 2,000 Japanese kanji characters ? Do you know how to live in another country ? You have NO IDEA
So please don't call other people names - This is a thread for discussion not a primary school (If you are American - a primary school is a elementary school) :D
Wow, I was scouring this thread to see where it had started, and I just noticed this post. Bad day?
By the way, you should read your post again, you manage to be pedantic and mistaken at the same time: your grammar is a shambles, you mention immediately that you went to Tokyo and then you call it Edo and then mention something about�and this I'm gleaning the meaning�needing to be a high school graduate to know that Edo was the name of Tokyo up until the Meiji Restoration. Um kay. Then something about 2,000 kanji characters. That's very impressive and you should be proud of your accomplishment in learning Japanese I understand it is very difficult. However, I would like to point out that many many Japanese also know kanji characters and it is disctinctly possible that some, maybe more than a few know more than 2,000 characters and speak English and are living in the United States or in Europe.
I would also like to point out that I think you're wrong in your general opinion in this thread and that I speak only two languages (unfortunately not Japanese) although I can read Latin and I too have been in another country besides the United States.
Knowledge is a sword, it cuts both ways.
Oh and by the way, congrats on knowing who Ernest Satow is. Who is Alfred Thayer Mahan? Or N. Scott Momaday? Or Saigo Takamori for that matter?
If I was stupid - I wouldn't speak two languages
If I was an ignorant person - I would have stayed in my home country and not learn about the ways of the world...I believe that you have spent too much time in front of you mac.
If I was a vain pretender to knowledge - Do you know who Ernest Satow was ? Do you know over 2,000 Japanese kanji characters ? Do you know how to live in another country ? You have NO IDEA
So please don't call other people names - This is a thread for discussion not a primary school (If you are American - a primary school is a elementary school) :D
Wow, I was scouring this thread to see where it had started, and I just noticed this post. Bad day?
By the way, you should read your post again, you manage to be pedantic and mistaken at the same time: your grammar is a shambles, you mention immediately that you went to Tokyo and then you call it Edo and then mention something about�and this I'm gleaning the meaning�needing to be a high school graduate to know that Edo was the name of Tokyo up until the Meiji Restoration. Um kay. Then something about 2,000 kanji characters. That's very impressive and you should be proud of your accomplishment in learning Japanese I understand it is very difficult. However, I would like to point out that many many Japanese also know kanji characters and it is disctinctly possible that some, maybe more than a few know more than 2,000 characters and speak English and are living in the United States or in Europe.
I would also like to point out that I think you're wrong in your general opinion in this thread and that I speak only two languages (unfortunately not Japanese) although I can read Latin and I too have been in another country besides the United States.
Knowledge is a sword, it cuts both ways.
Oh and by the way, congrats on knowing who Ernest Satow is. Who is Alfred Thayer Mahan? Or N. Scott Momaday? Or Saigo Takamori for that matter?
RebootD
Apr 12, 10:01 PM
Well they just announced it's on the App Store and in June. Only $299!
nitropowered
Mar 22, 04:45 PM
I haven't put new songs on my iphone in months. Mostly streaming music via Pandora. If Apple starts doing a subscription music service, I would signup immediately. I'm even considering getting a lower capacity iPhone 5 when the time comes to upgrade
I guess if you have a large collection and need to carry all your songs with you at all times, the classic may still fit your needs
I guess if you have a large collection and need to carry all your songs with you at all times, the classic may still fit your needs
Mainyehc
Nov 28, 03:50 PM
I agree with almost everything you wrote (you're a pretty smart guy!) but offer two comments:
1 - We don't know there isn't a Jobs waiting in the wings. We also don't know there isn't a Jobs in the #2 spot at some Fortune 50 company who could be in a MS executive suite in 3 years.
2 - MS being "too proud" is exactly the kind of thing I mean when I write about not being able to predict the post-Bill future. He is certainly too proud but who knows about Bill 2.0?
You make the point about the rank-and-file being mostly very talented and I agree. If MS gets executives who stay out of the way who knows what Zune 3.0 will be like?
Why, thanks! English isn't even my native language... And I'm not a long-time Apple user either. But I suppose three years worth of using Macs and hangin' around MacRumors:Forums also helped, as did reading a lot (well, way too much, really) about the computer industry's history! :p
Your points are, of course, fairly good. But this is just a clear example of me playing the role of the "ominous wishful thinker", and you that of the "devil's advocate". So I surely hope I'm right in my predictions; even though I know competition is a good thing, arguing that competition from Microsoft could possibly be a "good" thing is nothing short of an oxymoron (I'm not saying that's your opinion. The problem is, if it's you who turns out to be right, that's what the Zune will become: competition! :p ). Let's hope that some worthy competitors, both on the cosumer electronics and the PC hardware/software/operating systems, OTHER than Microsoft emerge to give Apple some eventually needed "kicks in the butt", so they don't become lazy. ;)
'Course, if Microsoft could, hypothetically, stop being such an evil company, I'd certainly overlook their shady past and could even, Jobs forbid!, use some of their products (provided they'd be up to my typical Mac User's standards :rolleyes: ). :D
1 - We don't know there isn't a Jobs waiting in the wings. We also don't know there isn't a Jobs in the #2 spot at some Fortune 50 company who could be in a MS executive suite in 3 years.
2 - MS being "too proud" is exactly the kind of thing I mean when I write about not being able to predict the post-Bill future. He is certainly too proud but who knows about Bill 2.0?
You make the point about the rank-and-file being mostly very talented and I agree. If MS gets executives who stay out of the way who knows what Zune 3.0 will be like?
Why, thanks! English isn't even my native language... And I'm not a long-time Apple user either. But I suppose three years worth of using Macs and hangin' around MacRumors:Forums also helped, as did reading a lot (well, way too much, really) about the computer industry's history! :p
Your points are, of course, fairly good. But this is just a clear example of me playing the role of the "ominous wishful thinker", and you that of the "devil's advocate". So I surely hope I'm right in my predictions; even though I know competition is a good thing, arguing that competition from Microsoft could possibly be a "good" thing is nothing short of an oxymoron (I'm not saying that's your opinion. The problem is, if it's you who turns out to be right, that's what the Zune will become: competition! :p ). Let's hope that some worthy competitors, both on the cosumer electronics and the PC hardware/software/operating systems, OTHER than Microsoft emerge to give Apple some eventually needed "kicks in the butt", so they don't become lazy. ;)
'Course, if Microsoft could, hypothetically, stop being such an evil company, I'd certainly overlook their shady past and could even, Jobs forbid!, use some of their products (provided they'd be up to my typical Mac User's standards :rolleyes: ). :D
digitalnicotine
Nov 27, 11:59 AM
It was my annual Black Friday "Buy a ton of video games" day today. Most of them on sale quite a lot, so it worked out nicely. I got 6 really awesome games for just over $100....
Nice! Don't forget to look out a window once in a while. ;)
Nice! Don't forget to look out a window once in a while. ;)
trellus
Sep 14, 11:25 AM
Ditto for me. I can't believe I waffled between 3GS, HTC Incredible, and iPhone 4. With 3GS 30% of my calls were dropped, with iPhone 4, 0%. Had it since July 5.
This just goes to show you how subjective an experience this is.
My experience with dropped calls has been the same on the 3GS and the iPhone 4 -- about 1 out of 20 calls, or 5%, are dropped, and about 40% of all calls lasting longer than 15 minutes are dropped, but this has not changed from 3GS to 4, either. In short, my reception hasn't gotten worse with the iPhone 4, but it hasn't improved, either, but in neither case am I blaming it on the iPhone, but AT&T here in Dallas. When I was on Sprint (Palm Pre and Palm Treo before that), I rarely, rarely ever had dropped calls... so I blame it on the network. =]
This just goes to show you how subjective an experience this is.
My experience with dropped calls has been the same on the 3GS and the iPhone 4 -- about 1 out of 20 calls, or 5%, are dropped, and about 40% of all calls lasting longer than 15 minutes are dropped, but this has not changed from 3GS to 4, either. In short, my reception hasn't gotten worse with the iPhone 4, but it hasn't improved, either, but in neither case am I blaming it on the iPhone, but AT&T here in Dallas. When I was on Sprint (Palm Pre and Palm Treo before that), I rarely, rarely ever had dropped calls... so I blame it on the network. =]
rhett7660
Apr 3, 12:13 AM
Good commercial! Liked it!
skiltrip
Sep 30, 10:16 AM
I'm still rocking my eBay Hong Kong cases. Order a couple more earlier in the week to the tune of $1.99 each. Got a gel style smoke colored case, and a clear hard snap on case. Both from seller Ashopone. I like trying out different cases for only a buck or two each.
I tried out the Grip Vue at my local Best Buy. One of the green ones was already torn open, so I figured what the hell and popped in on my iPod. I loved the fit, but I didn't like the feel of the buttons. It's like I wasn't getting any feedback at all. Wasn't sure if I was pressing it or not. Do you people with Grip Vue find the buttons awkward feeling, or are they ok on yours?
I tried out the Grip Vue at my local Best Buy. One of the green ones was already torn open, so I figured what the hell and popped in on my iPod. I loved the fit, but I didn't like the feel of the buttons. It's like I wasn't getting any feedback at all. Wasn't sure if I was pressing it or not. Do you people with Grip Vue find the buttons awkward feeling, or are they ok on yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment